Our main priority is the financial independence and security of Filipinos and we are lucky enough to have the one of the most trusted bancassurance sales force in the industry.
Our Financial Sales Associates and Area Sales Managers are working as one to educate Filipinos in making wise financial investments through our wide range of bancassurance products.
- Experience the satisfaction of helping Filipinos while being rewarded for your noble effort at the same time.
- Take firm steps to get closer to your own personal goals as we endeavor to equip you with all the necessary skills and tools.
- Reach greater heights you could only dream of as we support you to succeed.
- Have a rewarding career helping more families secure their futures and realize their dreams.
With MCBL, all these and other limitless possibilities can be yours.
Take the first step, click here
Financial Sales Associates
The Financial Sales Associates are responsible for achieving sales targets by providing life insurance and wealth management solutions to China Bank's clients.
- Degree holder
- Ambitious and self-driven
- Strong relationship-building qualities
- Presentable with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in using MS Office applications
- Strong desire to excel in a dynamic and exciting business environment
- Bancassurance is not a requirement but will have favorable consideration
Area Sales Managers
The Area Managers are responsible for over-all sales performance, acquisition of new business, retention of quality business and relationship management with bank partners under the designated Chinabank area.
- Degree holder
- Strong sales/service orientation
- Excellent management/leadership and relationship-building capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and decision making skills
- Innovative, with superior business sense and customer foc
- 3 years work experience in financial service industries. Familiarity with consumer banking operation / licensed life insurance agents preferred
- Personal integrity, Entrepreneurial spirit, Performance-driven