1. Prepare the following information when paying for your Premium:
• Policy Number
• Full Name of Policy Owner
• Premium Due
2. Use the Bills Payment Slip when paying thru any of our bank/collecting partners.
3. Indicate Manulife Chinabank Life Assurance Corporation as the “Biller” and your “Policy Number” as the Reference/Subscriber Number.
4. Payments through banks and collection centers will be posted within one to three (1-3) banking days from the date of transaction.
5. Credit Card is available for regular premium payment transactions.The following transactions are not allowed:
• Split Transactions (multiple swipe using one credit card)
• Fund Accumulator and Premium Deposit Fund
• Single Premium: Variable Life (Single Pay)/Top-up payments
• Cash Loan Repayments
Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA)
• Available with China Bank and China Bank Savings
Auto-Pay Transaction (Credit Card)
• Premium due will be billed directly to your VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express (AmEx), or Japan Credit Bureau (JCB) credit card
Online via online.manulife.com.ph
• Credit and Debit Cards - VISA and Mastercard
Bank/Collecting Partners1. Peso denominated policies
* For phone and internet banking, enroll your account with your respective bank.2. Dollar (USD) denominated policies
• Pay over-the-counter at China Bank
• Email a copy of your transaction slip to PHCustomerCare@manulife.com for validation and payment posting